Nowadays, there are over 80 foreign embassies available in Bangkok, Thailand to provide the services for the international tourists who enter Thailand. Before coming to Thailand, you should know how to contact or visit foreign embassies in Thailand in order to get assistance if you lose your travel documentation or passport. As a result, below are the top four foreign embassies in Bangkok:
1. Australian Embassy in Bangkok
There are two Australian embassies in Bangkok, Thailand:
- The first is located on 181, Wireless Road, Lumphini subdistrict, Pathum Wan district 10330, in Bangkok, Thailand. You may get there via public transportation because it is close to the Phloen Chit BTS Station and the Lumpini MRT Station. You may reach us at 02-344-6300 or by email at [email protected] You may also arrange an appointment in advance by visiting the website: https://thailand.embassy.gov.au/. It is open every day from 8:30-16:00 except on weekends.
- The second branch is located at 14 Soi Nanta-Mozart, Soi Sathorn 1, South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120. It is close to Chong Nonsi BTS Station and Lumpini MRT Station. You can also visit the website https://www.bmeia.gv.at/oeb-bangkok/. It is open every day from 9:00-12:00 except on weekends.
2. American Embassy in Bangkok
It is located opposite the Sindhorn Building at 95 Wireless Road, Lumpini Subdistrict, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok, Thailand. Except on weekends, it is open daily from 7:00 to 16:00. It is near the Phloen Chit BTS Station and the Lumpini MRT Station, both of which are easily accessible. It offers Visa services as well as American Citizen Services, which provide emergency services to US citizens who have been involved in situations such as death, arrest, illness, injury, missing persons, suffering, and other similar incidents. You may reach them at 02-205-4005 or [email protected]
3. South African Embassy in Bangkok
It is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to noon and is located on the 12th A Floor, M Thai Tower All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road, Lumphini, Pathumwan District, Bangkok, Thailand. It is near the Phloen Chit BTS Station. You can reach them at 02-092-2900 or [email protected] You can also go to the website http://www.dirco.gov.za/bangkok.
4. Spain Embassy in Bangkok
It is located in Thailand on 193/98-99 Lake Ratchada Complex Building, 23rd Floor, Ratchadaphisek Road, Klongtoey. It is open everyday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. It is easily accessible and handy to visit because it is adjacent to Nana BTS Station, Asoke BTS Station, and Sukhumvit MRT Station. If you have an emergency, please call 081-868-7507 or send an email to [email protected] You may also go to http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Embajadas/Bangkok/.
The following are the top four foreign embassies in Thailand. I strongly advise you to save the phone numbers of your country’s overseas embassies so that you may call them quickly. However, you should not forget to obtain travel insurance Thailand, particularly Rabbit Care, since if you suffer from bodily injuries caused by an accident while traveling Thailand or visiting foreign embassies, the medical bills or compensation cost will be paid to you.